Friday, July 21, 2006

My Learning Journey

On Wednesday I went to little India and Chinatown. I went with my friends and teacher. We went to a restaurant and ate Indian food it was very tasty then we went to china town we saw the Singapore sea then we went to see an opera show. We got to see how they do the opera show, how they make the show and we met one guy that acts in an oprah. He started when he was 12years old. They use this water pool thingy I think it is called that. They use it to show their expression. Than we had to go back to school oh I almost forgot to tell you’ll something I won a bangle it for answering a question on a Chinese musical instruman.

3 comments:

doomed_troll said...

looks like you enjoyed yourself megan

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the paper dosai megs! and hope you remember where this restaurant is so that we can go there when daddy comes home.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
Aunt Jo here. Your mommy also got me started on my own blog! You should be so proud of her!!! I'm now hooked...

I love Indian food too! Esp paper prata...we will go one day to Little India again and this time, I'll also bring you to the Toy Museum!!!

Happy blogging ;P